Vegan is the new cool. Perfectly sweet, moist and flavorful. This banana bread is super easy to make and delicious to taste. Its all about bananas, use very ripe, freaky bananas, because the riper your bananas are, the less sugar you’ll need.
This recipe is one of my favourite, the reason behind it is the ingredients used in this bread are easily available in your kitchen.
First time I tried this bread to finish-off all the over ripen bananas from our kitchen, but I fell in love with the aroma this bread imparts when it’s baked.
I’m happy to share with you all this wonderful, easy and healthy vegan banana bread recipe.
Vegan Banana Bread
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Refined Flour
- 2 Ripen Bananas
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 5 ml Vanilla Essence
- 5 gm Black Sesame Seeds(For Garnish)
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Grease a 8" long loaf tin with oil and dust some flour. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl add bananas and mash them using a fork. Make sure that they turn into a puree consistency.
- Add oil and sugar to mashed bananas, whisk it to form a homogeneous mixture. Add vanilla essence to it.
- Sieve flour and other dry ingredients into this wet mixture. Fold flour into the wet mix and form a lump free batter.
- Transfer the batter to greased loaf tin and sprinkle some black sesame on top of the batter.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until the top turns golden brown. Use a skewer to check if the bread is cooked thoroughly.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool down for about an hour. Demould it from the loaf tin and cut into slices.Vegan banana bread is ready!!