I can proudly call this as MY RECIPE!!
I have always been fascinated by the energy bars available at the market, so this time I thought, why not to try it at home?
Energy bars are delicious and healthy option than ordinary milk chocolates to satisfy our craving, munching energy bars as and when required can help enhance brain function. This is because the flavours in them satisfies our taste buds in less time and fulfill our hunger and also the protein portion gives us sudden energy reducing our stress level which further refreshes our mood and gives a positive message to our brain.
Dark chocolate along with the goodness of some healthy ingredients complementing each other to make these delicious and super healthy energy bars. They are easy to make and can even be stored for a month in the refrigerator. Try out this recipe and do let me know if you love it, which I am sure you will.
- 250 gms Dark chocolate compound
- 50 gms Digestive biscuit
- 20 gms Black raisins
- 20 gms Dried Cranberries
- 10 gms Roasted flax seeds
- 10 gms Melon seeds
- 50 gms Almonds
- Melt dark chocolate using double boiling method.
- Once chocolate is melted give a nice mix using a whisk.
- Keep a 6×6 inch square tin ready with a parchment paper placed in it.
- To your melted chocolate add hand crushed digestive biscuits.
- Then add all other ingredients and give it a gentle mix.
- Transfer the chocolate mix to the tin and let it set for one hour.
- Using a sharp knife cut them into bars and store in an airtight container.Enjoy!!