After a few trials, I finally got my hands on these eggless chocolate chip cookies. They were baked to perfection, crisp from outside and chewy from inside. Seasoned with lots of love and chocolate chips.
I replaced eggs with flax eggs, grind flax seeds and soak them in water, it acts as a great substitute for egg. Also flax seeds add to the texture of the cookies. This eggless version of cookies is very easy to make that even beginners can also make this very successfully.
Eggless Chocolate-Chip Cookies
- 100 gm Soft Butter
- 115 gm Castor Sugar
- 100 gm Refined Flour
- 50 gm Chocolate-Chips
- 20 gm Flax Seeds
- 5 ml Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- FLAX EGGMix ground flax seeds with 3 tablespoons of lukewarm water and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 170 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar, add vanilla essence.
- Add flax mix to creamed butter mixture.
- Sieve flour and baking powder into the butter-sugar mix.
- Gently fold the flour to form a soft dough, add chocolate-chips and give it a mix.
- If the dough is very loose then keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Using a spoon or ice-cream scoop place the dough in greased baking tray with 1 inch gap between each cookie.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes or till your cookies get golden brown edges from the corners.
- Take them out of the oven, let it rest for 1 hour, and enjoy.Cookies are ready!!