Brownies are considered a “comfort food” where, when eaten, traditionally provides a nostalgia or sometimes sentimental feeling to the person eating it. It must be that chocolate! Or that comforting, home-baked feeling.
If you want your brownies to be fudgy, then you should use minimal amount amount of flour and no baking baking powder at all. Melting the butter rather than creaming it yields a denser and fudgier outcome.
Eggless Chocolate Brownies
- 80 gm Refined Flour
- 30 gm Melted Butter
- 100 gm Melted Dark Chocolate
- 80 gm Powdered Sugar
- 50 ml Water
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 20 gm Coco Powder
- 10 ml Vanilla Essence
- Start with sifting all the dry ingredients, mix them well and keep aside.
- In a bowl add melted chocolate, whisk in melted butter and make a glossy mixture.
- Add water and vanilla essence to your chocolate mix, mix well to form a homogenous batter.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and gently mix everything well.
- Pour your batter a baking tray, greased with butter and dusted flour.
- Bake brownies at 200 degrees for 20 minutes in a preheated oven.Enjoy!
If some one desires expert view about blogging and site-building afterward i recommend him/her to go to see this web site, Keep up the good work. Leia Aguie Vaden
Awesome write-up. I am a regular visitor of your web site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time. Heda Gill Berthold
I was able to find good information from your content. Valerie Avram Bauske
Wohh precisely what I was looking for, appreciate it for putting up. Leigh Spenser Noach
Music is truly amazing in so many ways. While I am not a musician or singer, I so appreciate the many benefits and attributes that music brings to my soul. It truly moves me. Shelley Elliott Errecart
I was just about to ask the same question! We have a coconut allergy in the family. Agnola Micheil Castorina
Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Many thanks for providing this information. Bette Gonzales Trinity
have many patches merit badges bandanas and medals and pins if u are interested i can photograph them for you Gerda Stanly Tarah
You really make it seem really easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I feel I would never understand. Kirsten Augie Olive Gilli Lawton Denten