Brownies are considered a “comfort food” where, when eaten, traditionally provides a nostalgia or sometimes sentimental feeling to the person eating it. It must be that chocolate! Or that comforting, home-baked feeling.
If you want your brownies to be fudgy, then you should use minimal amount amount of flour and no baking baking powder at all. Melting the butter rather than creaming it yields a denser and fudgier outcome.
Eggless Chocolate Brownies
- 80 gm Refined Flour
- 30 gm Melted Butter
- 100 gm Melted Dark Chocolate
- 80 gm Powdered Sugar
- 50 ml Water
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 20 gm Coco Powder
- 10 ml Vanilla Essence
- Start with sifting all the dry ingredients, mix them well and keep aside.
- In a bowl add melted chocolate, whisk in melted butter and make a glossy mixture.
- Add water and vanilla essence to your chocolate mix, mix well to form a homogenous batter.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and gently mix everything well.
- Pour your batter a baking tray, greased with butter and dusted flour.
- Bake brownies at 200 degrees for 20 minutes in a preheated oven.Enjoy!